Hey! Do you want to support a great local music festival and get heaps of great benefits? Why not become a friend of the festival?
The Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival is now in its 6th year and comfortably establishing itself on the “must go” lists of discerning, cultural, curious, fun and friendly music-lovers throughout Central Victoria, Melbourne and beyond.
The Festival now attracts thousands of visitors each year to over 150 acts in more than 40 venues over 4 days and showcases local, national and international artists at the Festival. Additionally the Festival puts on showcase events and gigs throughout the year – bringing more great live music into Bendigo on a regular basis.
For an annual fee (individual and *family memberships are available at $95 and $225 respectively) becoming a Friend of the Festival will:
- Get you into every Festival showcase event for the next twelve months for free (at least 3 per year, adult entrance fee $15, aged 12-17 entrance fee $5).
- Get you into other paid Festival events throughout the next year for half price, including the Blues Tram (runs monthly; dinner events excluded) and gigs at The Old Church on the Hill (approximately 10 per year).
- Get you into paid venues during the Festival for free. (Excludes Capital Theatre and Ulumbarra Theatre events).
- Get you a $35 (individual) or $75 (family) voucher to spend on Bendigo Blues and Roots Festival merchandise, such as T-shirts, hats, stubby holders and Festival CD samplers.
- Make you feel better about yourself. Possibly.
* Family membership includes two adults and up to 3 children aged 12-17. Children under 12 are free anyway.